Despite an oversupplied market, the British wholesale gas prices rose on Wednesday following an unplanned outage at a gas field which was extended. Recall that gas price was…
The nation of Uganda has made known its second licensing round in 2019 which is to cover about five blocks in Albertine Carbon to increase international investment into the country’s oil-rich energy sector.
The distribution companies (DisCos) have called for the concession of the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) in order to ensure more effectiveness. The Executive Director of Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED), Barrister Sunday Oduntan said this while speaking to Daily Sun. Oduntan said TCN is being operated like the…
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation received its certificate of accreditation for the NNPC Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) from the National Health Insurance Scheme NHIS) over the weekend.
The PPPRA revealed its intentions to commence a comprehensive audit and survey of the nation’s downstream oil and gas logistic facilities.
The crude oil production fell by 246,000 barrels per day (BPD) for the month of July compared to previous months in the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
Nigeria’s crude oil production rose by 8% (1.95 million bpd) in July according to data released by OPEC. In the…
WHAT TO WATCH
By The Oil Bloc
1 / 12
- 1 OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION 02:23
- 2 How Its Made - Crude Oil 04:55
- 3 About Pipelines: Pipeline Design 04:59
- 4 Roughnecks at Work in HD - Drilling Rig Pipe Connection 04:47
- 5 How Nigeria can end fuel importation in 2019 — Petroleum Minister 02:22
- 6 How To Use The New Gas Valve 04:02
- 7 Dangote Refinery took The delivery of this distillation component one of the biggest in the world 02:27
- 8 See an oil rig in action 02:51
- 9 How oil rigs are built 10:25
- 10 The Largest Oil Rig in The World 19:43
- 11 An Overview of the Refining Process 04:26
- 12 Top 🔟 Biggest Oil Refineries in the World 🏭 02:30