Global players in the downstream petroleum industry will converge in Nigeria for the 13th Oil Trading and Logistics (OTL) Africa Downstream Week with focus on the evolving impact…
According to a top-ranking official, Nigeria plans to work jointly with China in producing Nigeria-made transformers by 2020.
Risk and strategic management consultancy firm, Conrad Clark, yesterday organised its first Energy Resources Risk & Governance Summit tagged "Energy for Sustainable Economic Growth" which took place in Lagos.
Dangote’s 650,000 Petroleum refinery has announced the completion of its pilling works, which is described as the largest in the world.
Royal Dutch Shell is set to begin operations in its concession areas in Egypt from July 2020, a senior executive revealed.
The U.S. crude oil production in the U.S. Federal Gulf of Mexico (GOM) has set a new annual record of 1.8 MMbpd in total average in the year 2018 and is likely to do the same in 2019 to 2020.
WHAT TO WATCH
By The Oil Bloc
1 / 12
- 1 OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION 02:23
- 2 How Its Made - Crude Oil 04:55
- 3 About Pipelines: Pipeline Design 04:59
- 4 Roughnecks at Work in HD - Drilling Rig Pipe Connection 04:47
- 5 How Nigeria can end fuel importation in 2019 — Petroleum Minister 02:22
- 6 How To Use The New Gas Valve 04:02
- 7 Dangote Refinery took The delivery of this distillation component one of the biggest in the world 02:27
- 8 See an oil rig in action 02:51
- 9 How oil rigs are built 10:25
- 10 The Largest Oil Rig in The World 19:43
- 11 An Overview of the Refining Process 04:26
- 12 Top 🔟 Biggest Oil Refineries in the World 🏭 02:30