The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation released the winner’s list of the 2019/2020 Direct Sale of Crude Oil and Direct Purchase of Petroleum Products (DSDP) through a press release in Abuja.
Mr.Ndu ughamadu, the Group General Manager of Group Public Affairs division said, “following the completion of the 2019/2020 DSDP tender exercise, 15 companies made of reputable and experienced international companies emerged successful to undertake the 2019/2020 DSDP arrangement”.
The contract is for one year effective from 1st October, 2019 to 30th September, 2020.
It listed the successful companies as follows:
- OIBP L INTERNATIONAL LTD. /AYM SHAFA LTD.
- VITOL SA/CALSON-HYSON
- TOTSA TOTAL OIL TRADING SA/TOTAL NIG. PLC
- GUNVOR INTERNATIONAL B.V. /AY MAIKIFI OIL & GAS CO. LTD.
- TRAFIGURA PTE LTD. /A. A. RANO NIG. LTD
- CEPSA S.A.U./OANDO PLC
- MOCOH SA/MOCOH NIG. LTD.
- LITASCO SA/BRITTANIA-U NIG. LTD. /FREE POINT COMMODITIES
- MRS OIL & GAS COMPANY LTD
- SAHARA ENERGY RESOURCE LTD
- BONO ENERGY LTD. /ETERNA PLC/ARKLEEN OIL & GAS LTD. /AMAZON ENERGY
- MATRIX ENERGY LTD. /PETRATLANTIC ENERGY LTD. /UTM OFFSHORE LTD./LEVENE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT LTD
- MERCURIA ENERGY TRADING SA/ BARBEDOS OIL & GAS SERVICES LTD. /RAINOIL LTD. /PETROGAS ENERGY
- ASIAN OIL & GAS PTE LTD. / EYRIE ENERGY LTD. / MASTERS ENERGY OIL & GAS LTD/CASIVA LTD
- DUKE OIL COMPANY INCORPORATED.
In the press release, it was revealed that the selection process of the winners consisted of technical and commercial bid submissions respectively, evaluation and shortlisting, commercial negotiations with prequalified companies and engagement of the successful companies.
Meanwhile, under the 1-year DSDP contract, the 15 companies chosen are to offtake crude oil and in return, deliver corresponding petroleum products of equivalent value to NNPC, subject to the terms of the agreement.